Monday 16 January 2012

I Can't Believe......

.....it's January and there's daffodils out in bloom!  A whole bank of them all happily waving their yellow heads around in Windsor last week!  Hope they're not too shocked by this cold snap!  I can't believe Christmas came and went so quick - well the Christmas tree all packed up in its box, still standing in the living room, waiting to get put back in the loft is a reminder that just four weeks ago we were getting all geared up for it and now it's a distant memory!  I can't believe we still haven't put the Christmas tree back in the loft!!  I can't believe yet again we have a Christmas pudding left over - why do I buy 2 when we only ever eat one!?  I can't believe I have to fill up my car with diesel yet again! Boring! (and expensive!)  I can't believe we're halfway through January already - this time last year I was still in my 30's - now I'm in my 40's!  I can't believe I'm still awake and not asleep on the settee - blogging at night prevents me zonking out whilst watching the news, cup of tea in hand!  On that note bed is calling, so off I go...but not before adding yet again...I can't believe I'm going to be an Aunty!  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment